COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
Please be aware that a lockdown has been imposed on the Greater Brisbane area for 3 days from 6 pm tonight (Friday 8th January 2021) to 6 pm Monday (11th January 2021).
What does this mean for you?
- If you are located in the Greater Brisbane area, you will have to remain at home for the lockdown period.
- If you have been in the Greater Brisbane area since 2nd January 2021, regardless of where you are in the state, you will be required to self-isolate for the period of the lockdown – this means not moving around the area and being under the same restrictions as those in the Greater Brisbane area.
- People that are under the lockdown restrictions have 4 reasons to leave their home/current location of occupation:
- To buy essentials like groceries or medications
- Work or study – if you can’t do either from home
- Exercise – within their neighborhood and with no more than one person from your household
- Healthcare or to provide help, care or support
- Greater Brisbane area includes: Brisbane City Council, Ipswich City Council, Logan City Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council, Redlands City Council
Please be aware, if you were due to arrive at the caravan park over the next 3 days and you can no longer arrive due to the restrictions; you will eligible for a free cancellation of your booking. We encourage you to reach out in reply to this email or your original confirmation requesting the cancellation. We will transfer any credits for payments made to your guest account.
As of 21st December, the Queensland border is currently open to visitors from all states except listed “hotspot” areas from New South Wales.
Any guests who have visited Victoria in the last 14 days, should be tested immediately and quarantine until receiving a negative COVID-19 test result.
For more information on the hotspots and restrictions visit the QLD Government website.
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our holiday park is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- A guest declaration must be completed on arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- Maximum of 20 People in any gathering.
- No Visitors. Please don’t invite any visitors into the park.
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4m2 (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the Queensland Government. For more information on restrictions visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/government-actions/roadmap-to-easing-queenslands-restrictions
If you’re unsure if you’re allowed to stay, please feel free to call us.
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- From issuing your key, and amenities blocks, we’re in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned vigilantly
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
How can I keep up to date with information from Bargara Beach Caravan Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers